1938 Ford Street Rod, All Steel, Custom Boxed Frame, LT1 / 4l60E Transmission, 3:73 rear, Custom Rear Suspension, S10 Front Suspension / 2'dropped spindles, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Vintage Heat /A.C. All Leather seats, ( Power heated front), Stereo/Cd , All tinted glass, One piece Windshield, PPG Paint, Walker Radiator, AutoMeter Gauges, I DID IT steering column. Fast, comfortable and reliable. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door