No. 7 of 11 Convertibles Produced
295 HP 302
GT 40 Upper and Lower Intake
High Volume Fuel Pump
65mm Throttle Body
67mm High Flow EGR Spacer
SAAC Cast Finned Aluminum Valve Covers
SAAC Cast Finned Aluminum Intake Cover
K&M Air Filter
CS Aluminum Oil Fill Cap
Ceramic Coated High Flow Headers
2.25” Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Doria Low Restriction Mufflers
Eibach Variable-Rate Lowering Springs (4” front, 1” back)
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Heavy Duty Clutch and Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Traction Lok 3.27 Rear End
4 Wheel 11” Disc Brakes With 5 Bolt Hubs
17” SAAC Wheels
Koni Adjustable Shocks and Struts
Strut Tower Brace
Functional Front Brake Cooling Ducts
Interior Chassis stiffening Brace
Underbody Frame Connectors
0-60 in 5.2 seconds
Quarter Mile 13.6 seconds @ 102 MPH
Top speed 150 MPH
Skid Pad .9 G
Original Window Sticker
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door