Here is a great car in excellent condition with low mileage. V8, automatic, A/C, original paint, new Michelin tires ($1,000.00), new battery, excellent interior, and everything works. The A/C will freeze you out. It is so fun to drive with get power and super braking. It has both the hard top and soft top and has the metal bracket for storing the hard top. It really is an amazing little car but I have no place to store it. It has no rust and has always been garaged and serviced.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door