1966 PORSCHE 911. You never really know what you will find in a barn. From memorabilia that elicit feelings of nostalgia to every-day tools and supplies, there's no limit to what you can find stored away within its walls, and this 1966 Porsche 911 Coupe reinforces the very wonderment of barn finds. After we took this '66 911 Coupe under our wing, we had it refinished in Concours-level Polo Red lacquer. Its coat beautifully accents its smooth, black interior. All of the numbers on this model are matching, and it was an early production '66 model that was included with rare Solex carburetors. Since 1980, this sizzling 911 Coupe has had two owners, and even after spending a spell in the barn, it emerged as an extremely original survivor. It's rust-free with no accidents and zero replacement panels of any kind. The story of this 911's discovery is unique in and of itself, and its thorough, detailed restoration is just as special. Our team maintained its authenticity and carefully preserved its original interior and carpets, glass, and trim, among other parts. All of the chrome is original as well. This 911 is the what dreams are made of, and we're here to turn your dream into your reality. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door