Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
GO GREEN WITH THIS IS SEXY, LUXURIOUS AND SPORTY RIDE!
This sensational 2012 Fisker Karma EcoSport is powered by a 20.1 kWh 336V battery / 2.0L turbo ''generator'' with 959lb-ft rear-drive electric motors and single ratio trans. Original MSRP was over $110k. Solar panel roof for extended range. Navigation, Leather, Premium MP3 Sound System, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Back-Up Camera, Heated Power Seats, Premium Alloy Sport Wheels, Bi-xenon headlamps, Brembo brakes and 22-inch cast aluminum wheels. This is an extremely rare and limited production future classic that is in ''Like New'' condition throughout. This 2012 Fisker Karma is nothing short of stunning, possibly the lowest, sleekest, sexiest four-door sedan to be seen on the road. It''s slinky, low-slung styling is further enhanced with a unique solar roof covered entirely in photovoltaic cells.
2 - 120 kw Electric Motor / 2.0 L Gas Engine
2 - 161 hp Electric Motor / 260 hp Gas Engine
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door