9393 W 110th St #500
We are PowerBidding.com the best and most trusted online auction in the world. This item and all our items are 3rd party pre-purchase inspected so you get a more accurate description of the listing. Check out our website at www.powerbidding.com for more information and to sign up to bid !!!
Here is a stunning example of a 1969 Pontiac Firebird Convertible. This car was painstakingly restored to near perfection and the results are very evident when you see this beauty. It is powered by the mighty 400cu.in. V8 paired to a Turbo400 Hydra-matic automatic transmission. Exceptionally painted to its original color of Regimental Red. The interior was redone in its original black standard vinyl bucket seats and console clock. A new white top was also added. Options include power convertible top, power steering, power brakes, tilt steering column, and hood tach. Not only does this Firebird look fantastic but its drive is equally as fantastic, watch the video to see for yourself.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Honda CB750
1970 Corvette coupe
1987 Chevrolet C10 Pickup UP FOR AUCTION!!!!
Overland Park, KS
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 270hp Sport Coupe Excellent
1989 Lincoln Town Car 69k miles
1985 Toyota Celica GT-S Convertible 1 Owner with o
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door