790 Alabama Ave
Here is good little 2001 Mercedes SLK320 Roadster that is a blast to drive. It has the 3.2 Liter V6 engine that runs good. The transmission shifts good. The convertible top works perfect. Paint looks good as does the interior. It has new tires just put on. It has cold A/C and heat. The power windows work good. It has an aftermarket radio in it. It has alot of options. According to CarFax this car has never had a reported accident. It was bought new in Georgia and has always remained in Georgia. There is no rust. The bottom of car looks really great. No leaks that I have saw. It has 201,000 miles on it but has 20 service records on CarFax. This is a good car. It would be a good first car for your son or daughter. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot of pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1992 Chevy Z71 Stepside 4X4 Short Bed Runs Good
1937 Ford Coupe Streetrod Tune Port Engine LOOK
1995 Saleen Mustang Saleen Letter Authenticity
1968 Chevy II Nova FRAME OFF RESTORED ZZ4 350
2011 Camaro RS/SS Indy Pace Car ONLY 32 MILES
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door