Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Maserati Indy 5-SpeedThis 1971 Maserati Indy is an extremely desirable 5-Speed manual example with matching numbers. Very attractive blue with black leather interior and only 55k miles. It has only two small rust bubble spots on the drivers door and rear quarter. It is otherwise very solid and a great original driver. A very smart buy at just $67,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door