Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Lost and Found: 1966 Ferrari 330GT Series II 2+2 Matching Numbers and Originally Born in Stunning Factory BlueThis 1966 Ferrari 330GT Series II is an extremely desirable European delivery car and an excellent original matching numbers example for straightforward restoration. Burgundy with original Connolly leather interior, it's been a California car since it was imported from Belgium to the San Francisco bay area in the 1970's. The car has remained there for the last 40 years under the same ownership and has been sitting in storage patiently awaiting restoration. This highly sought-after 2 headlight model was originally born in gorgeous factory Blue and with factory power windows. Just out of the estate, this 330GT comes accompanied by its Marcel Massini history report, factory build sheet, and factory invoice. An incredibly straight 330GT with matching numbers and a European delivery example that was born in a striking original color, this is the ideal restoration candidate. 1966 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 Coup Pininfarina, Chassis #8321Born in stunning original Blue color Matching numbers A California car for the last 40 years European delivery Price: $229,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door