Daniel Schmitt Co.
3455 N Lindbergh Blvd
St. Louis, MO
St Louis, MO
Only 74,768 miles!
From the personal collection of a renowned Porsche specialist since 2015
Numbers matching 3.3 liter turbocharged 296 horsepower engine and numbers matching gearbox
Rare and desirable European specification 1983 Porsche 930 Turbo (with higher horsepower than U.S. spec models)
One of only 1,015 built!
Rare and desirable black on black factory color combination
Leather Sport Seats
AM/FM CD Stereo
18 Turbo Twist Wheels
Dino Steering Wheel
Complete with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity copy
Recent full service including new clutch
The perfect example to drive and enjoy!
A dream for the Porsche collector or enthusiast
The magnificent 1983 Porsche 930 Turbo Sunroof Coupe featured here is finished in stunning all black with an impeccably kept matching leather interior. This Euro spec. 930 Turbo was part of a renowned Porsche specialists collection. It has been recently serviced and is now ready to drive or show. We are proud to offer this incredible 930 Turbo to the most demanding collector or investor who only wants the best. Ready to make an investment that you can actually enjoy? Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years. Please contact one of our expert sales consultants at (314)291-7000 or [email protected] for more information. They will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description and answer any questions you may have. Buy with confidence.
Trades welcome! Financing available. Visit www.schmitt.com to view our full inventory.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door