United Auto Exchange
445 W Factory Rd
Original low miles that just turned 50,354 currently. Stingray T Tops V8 Automatic. Recently painted and done real nice, always garage kept, driven to shows and cruise nights. 15" stock rally wheels with Bf Goodrich radial TA tires all a round. Has painted T Tops.Luggage rack.Red interior seats redone like new condition. Everything works great as intended. Factory 350 engine sounds great, This Stingray goes down the road with no concerns. Now ready to be enjoyed by another family. There are a few more shows i probably will be going to in the next few weeks. I can refer you to a financing lender with low rates and no money down option. And i can deliver to your doorstep- I am 100% feedback so buy with confidence. any questions please call or text me 847-848-1850
I am open to offers, but i did also just reduce the price-Great Vette-being advertised as a private sale,Title in hand
Thank you for looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door