2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA * **
Here is a stunning 1995 Ferrari F355 GTS with just 27,009 miles on the odometer. This fabulous car is finished in a Corso Rosso paint which is complemented by a very nice Tan leather interior. Overall, this car is in excellent condition.
This 1995 Ferrari F355 GTS is part of an estate and is considered a very good driver quality car; she is mechanically sound, solid inside and out and ready for a new owner. The 6 speed manual transmission shifts flawlessly and the 3.5L 8 cylinder engine offers ample power when called upon. She has the typical "sticky black" knobs for this vintage Ferrari but there are no other uissues to report with this car. She makes no excuses, looks and runs great and is ready for a new home.
I personally love the look of the F355 GTS and you need to see this car to appreciate just how beautiful and elegant she is.
We have priced this Ferrari F355 GTS to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber and we will happily assist you in putting this car in your driveway - quickly! If you are interested in financing, let me know as we can help in that regard.
If you want to know the RESERVE on this car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA *
FINANCING AVAILABLE - CONTACT US TODAY *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door