2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN LONDONDERRY, NH *
What we have here is a beautiful 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Convertible with 51,300 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in black and has a complementary gray leather interior. This car is in excellent condition having been meticulously cared for.over the years and has been used only in the summer months and never driven in rain.
This 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 is loaded with options that include: AC, PS, PB, Power Seats, PW, Power Top, Leather and more. It is never driven in the rain, has been serviced throughout and is in exceptional condition ready for a new owner. The convertible top looks like new and everything works. This E320 is both striking and stunning and looking for a new owner. If you think that a car like this might fit your needs and desires, do not let the opportunity to own her pass you by.
We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly pick you up at Boston's Logan airport or deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN LONDONDERRY, NH *
FINANCING AVAILABLE *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door