790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very fun car to drive. It is a 2007 Pontiac Soltice Convertible with the 2.4 Liter engine and auto transmission. Car is in good condition. The black paint look really good. Yea there are a couple minor dings and scratches but nothing at all major. The interior is near flawless with no rips or tears in seats. All power options work like they should. The convertible top is in perfect shape. This car is rear wheel drive. This car has always been in Georgia. It has had a couple minor accidents but they were minor. The CarFax says possible rollback on miles but if you look you can tell a mistake was made. Om 5-1-2014 the miles were 103976 then on 5-13-2014 the miles written down were 167896. That is 12 days apart so no way possible 64,000 miles was put on it. on 10-30-2014 the miles written down was 108724. The car is showing 157525 miles on it now and they are the correct miles. This triple black car runs and drives good. It has been used in a couple local parades. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
1995 Chevy S-10 Roadster 4 Cyl 5 Speed Air Bags
1958 Chevy Del-Ray RARE CAR Runs & Drives Good A/C
1996 Chevy Z-71 4X4 5.7 Liter Vortec V8 Runs Great
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
1957 Meteor Rideau 500 Ford Canadian Built RARE!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door