No expense was spared in creating this one-off 1974 Carrera tribute street car. Built by one of the best Porsche racing shops in the country, Musante Motorspots created a car that will dominate any club event or spirited weekend warrior back roads driving.
Custom blueprinted and balanced 3.6L engine producing 310HP
Factory black leather sport seats in like new condition
Grand Prix white with FACTORY Carrera side script
Lightweight aluminum flywheel
Lightweight composite front valence with integrated fog lights
Lightweight composite rear bumper cover
Lightweight RS carpeting
Only 2,500 miles since 2008 restoration
Over $120,000 invested in restoration and modifications
PMO 50mm carburetors
Upgraded front and rear torsion bars 22 MM front, 28 MM rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door