1974 EURO PORSCHE 911S
Prestine numbers matching 911S in high gloss Glasurit single stage original Orange. 1 Year old bare-metal paint. All panels have been fitted back to OEM specification. 3-4 MM gaps. OEM PORSCHE RS rear metal flares. Sturdy and thick rear fiberglass ducktail with OEM rear window optional wiper. Freshly restored PORSCHE Fuchs 7x15 fronts and 8x15 rears wrapped in new Pirelli S6000 185/70 fronts and 215/60 rears. Big brake kit aluminum calipers from Tech-Stop. Drilled and slotted rotors. Full fresh suspension rebuild. New Bilstein Sport Shocks and tower mounts. New Racing Retro RSR adjustable light weight sway bars system with adjustable Drop Links. New Rubber Bushings throughout. Improved new Turbo Style Tie Rods improves steering precision and feedback. New quick change light weight rear adjustable Spring Plates. Adjustable Bump Steer Kit fully weather sealed. New rear axels shafts.
Euro 2.7 CIS original engine with 180 hp. Upgraded Carrera tensioners and turbo style valve covers, new SSI heat exchangers, M&K Stainless exhaust…sounds incredible. Original front fender oil cooler. The car is a real joy to drive. Interior and under the hood has new black/grey square weave carpets. New Black/Orange Coco mats. Fresh front seats with black/white Pepita inserts, New RSR Steering wheel, New color matched aluminum footboards. New front LED headlights/amber lenses. New lower amber fog lites. Fresh new Porsche glass seals. Porsche modern radio with navigation and hands free phone.
Car handles like new with a very strong 2.7. Very light and nimble 911S. With all the suspension upgrades it sticks to the ground and corners perfectly. I built this car so that it would perform on the turns but be comfortable on the highways.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door