Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
MODERN-DAY MUSCLE THAT COULD RUN THE STREETS DURING THE 70s!
Its got a timeless design that belies the honking piece of awesomeness under its hood. A black beauty, like new inside and out! Your treated to a 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 engine that delivers 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque.
Be the talk of the town when you roll down the street in this charming 2014 Dodge Challenger. This Challenger has only been gently used and has low, low mileage. They don''t come much fresher than this! Loaded plus Flowmaster exhaust, and Hurst 20 inch wheels. Not even broken in with just 4,478 miles on it. A real deal.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2012 Fisker Karma - Go Green With This Sporty Ride
1972 Chevrolet Camaro z28
1962 Rambler Convertible - Dare To Be Different
1979 VW Bug
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
1974 Dodge Challenger - Must See Drive
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door