Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1938 Mercedes-Benz 170V Cab A has been owed by the same gentleman since 1968 and has been sitting for the last 40 years in a barn waiting patiently to be restored. White with black interior . A very rare and sought after car and an excellent original example for only $89,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door