Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1974 Excalibur Series II Roadster with 18k Original Miles: One of Only 26 ProducedThis 1974 Excalibur Series II Roadster is an absolutely beautiful original example and one of only 26 Roadsters built in 1974. White with black interior. 454 V8 with 275hp and automatic transmission. The 454cid motor is the same big-block V8 which was being used in the Corvette at the time. Mechanically superb, the car runs and drives fantastic. Excellent paint, chrome, and interior. Excalibur Roadsters this clean and with low mileage are getting harder and harder to come across. Increasingly collectible and highly sought-after. One of just 26 Series II Roadsters Produced18k Original MilesDesirable 454 Big Block V8Excellent Original Condition Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door