Factory built in Classic Guards Red, and optioned with Special package E-13, which includes: M-158 Blaupunkt Stereo, M-454 Cruise control, M-474 Sport Shocks (Bilstein), and M-533 Alarm System...Also built with M-395 16" Forged light alloy Fuchs wheels, M-472 Carrera Spoilers front and rear, C0-2 US spec catalytic converter, M-185 Automatic rear 2-point seat belts, M-190 Increased side door strength, and M-218 US license plate brackets F & R.
Very extensive service records from 1984 to date...Recent major service including Trans rebuild, Clutch, Valve Adjustment, oil line replacement, Engine sound pad, and tune.
Complete with window sticker, original Bill of Sale, all Books and records, Spare tire, Complete tool kit, touch up stick, plastic gloves, drop cloth, and tire bag.
One of several Classic Porsches at www.aicauto.com
In need of nothing, and ready for a new caretaker!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door