Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I Left-Hand-Drive This 1957 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud I LHD is a presentable driver quality example that would benefit from minor cosmetics and servicing. Maroon and White with cloth interior that's in good condition. Mechanically sound. The paint looks good from a distance and is usable but is not without its flaws.The wood has been redone to fair standard and the headliner is in decent condition. Good trunk mat and overall solid undercarriage. The car is complete other than its sill chrome which is missing. A great chance to own a Cloud I LHD at a very reasonable price. Price: $29,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door