Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely rare Lamborghini Jarama S1972 Lamborghini Jarama S an extremely well preserved example of this rare and desirable model. V12 with six Carbs/five speed/AC ID#10354. A true S, is an very rare find. This California car is believed to have had only three owners all from the Bay Area since 1972. The paint is quite serviceable and while it has some minor cracks and imperfections, is consistent with the patina of the rest of the car. The interior is beautiful original red leather and even the dash is still nice and original. The body, including door, hood and boot fit is extremely nice, and undisturbed, and being from San Francisco free of the normal rust the plagues low production Italian exotics. The 73,543 total kilometers (45,965 miles) are correct, and the car comes with the tool roll and jack and bag together with the manual and shop manual. The car sounds and runs well, however there is a breach from a combustion chamber somewhere as it starts to get hot during a short drive, and is also getting moisture into the oil. This can be caused by a leaking head gasket, or a crack in a casting, and will require immediate repair prior to use. The motor however, runs and sounds great. Gearbox, clutch and suspension feel good. AC blows, but not cold. With the heating situation solved, this would be a great car to just leave alone and enjoy. NEW PRICE: $119,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door