107 E. Cedar St.
1957 MGA Roaster looks better than new. Runs and drives great, lots of power has 1600 engine with synchronized 4 speed. Custom color interior. A car you can be proud of. Phone Ron 423-968-9292 or cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2006 Vespa 200 L Grand Tourismo Scooter Like New
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1977 Chevy El Camino SS 350 /One owner local car.
1950 Chevy - 2 Door RESTO- ROD -Sharp
1974 Jagaur - OH MAN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door