1982 Porsche 928S 5 SPEED---All completely Original never modified ,in near perfect condition . Just serviced 7/15/19 has new timing belt and all 4 other belts, oil change (Mobil 1) air filter and all fluids checked . Runs strong and handles like any high end sports car.
Come and take it for ride it will make you smile.
I would take small air plane ( Cessna 172 or bigger) in trade or
Old pickup 30s 40s 50s
Call or text Bill Saxton 207-798-0445
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door