Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1973 Porsche 911 started life out as a 911E targa and was converted to a 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet at some point. White with black interior and accompanied by books and tools. The car runs and drives excellent and presents nicely though it could benefit from some light paintwork in a few areas. A great opportunity to own and drive a very strong air-cooled 911 at the bargain price of just $29,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door