AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2603 1965 Lincoln Continental
This 4th generation 1965 Lincoln Continental sedan is mostly original except for a professional respray. The odometer reads 43,088, which may be actual, but we're not sure. Look at the photos - the classic lines of this car are extremely straight and true. The respray of Artic White is in excellent condition, as is the abundance of chrome. There are minor dents on some of the pieces of stainless trim. Inside, the original plush black leather interior is amazing, just natural leather minor wear. This Lincoln is equipped with AM/FM stereo, power windows, power locks, power front seat and a fully functional air conditioning system. Horsepower is provided by a 430ci MEL series V8 with 320bhp and 465lb/ft torque. It is backed by Lincoln's Twin Range Turbo-Drive automatic and stock differential with 2.89:1 gearing. The solid chassis has power steering and power brakes with Kelsey-Hayes ventilated front discs. Steel wheels with full factory covers mount new Coker Classic 235/75x15" wide-white radial tires. There are few of these classic Continentals around, especially in this condition. This car is a piece of Lincoln history that belongs in you garage. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door