2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN LYON. IL *
What we have here is a very nice example of the 1976 MG Midget Roadster 30,600 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in a Orange paint - which is in very good condition - and has a complementary offsetting Black vinyl interior and Black convertible top as well as a tonneau cover. Overall, this car is in very good condition.
This 1976 MG Midget Roadster is a very acceptable automobile, it runs and drives well. The top is quite usable but you might want to refurbish. This is a classic British Sportscar that is looking for a new home.
The body is in good shape, the interior is great, the motor runs well and the undercarriage looks good also. As you can see from the trunk area, there is essentially no rust. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber so do not let the chance to own her pass you by.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN LYON, ILLINOIS **
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door