Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL 500 is a 2 top convertible with hard top stand included and is a
special order Black Pearl paint with dealer installed SL600 Burl wood interior package.
5.0 ltr V8 engine with automatic transmission. Fully loaded with tinted windows, power steering, power seats, power 4-wheel disc brakes, navigation, climate control, cruise control, integrated phone (original equipment comes with the car), and upgraded sound system for blue tooth. Dealer installed Lorenzo wheels finish out this luxury MBZ all around.
Same owner since 1996, with low miles (101,000), fully documented with maintenance records. (Note: car originally first sold in 1994, but is actually a 1995 model as per the VIN). This beautiful Benz is being sold from a Southern California collection. Offered at $14,500 OBO. Looks like a sound and beautiful car for the price. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Camaro RS/SS 396 Big Block #s Match Restored
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1953 Chevy Pro Street PU Bad Bitchen Blown
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
1930 Ford Model A Tudor Custom Dream Build
Orange , CA
1954 GMC COE Cummins Powered Pristine New Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door