C2 Corvette frame. Solid and clean. Removed from a 23000 mi 67 coupe I had just purchased 40+ years ago. I drove this car home and THEN looked it over. I discovered that the front frame section had been spliced and welded into place. At that point I did locate a good virgin frame for my coupe.
This solid clean frame could be functional. Clearly a better choice than dealing with rust. This repair in question needs to be addressed. The complete front section is welded in place at the front of the main frame rails. See photos
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door