This is a vintage AC Delco 80 mph speedometer with 4 prong electric plug, and bracket. Measures 3-3/4" diameter, 4" deep. It is heavy, and might be for a military vehicle or big truck. No glass cracks, needle bounces when unit is moved but untested past that, some dust and wear on the inside face, 2 of the windows are deteriorated, sold as is. Message for shipping price to your zip, we use paypal.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 CADILLAC AIR CLEANER CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 4 BBL
VINTAGE STEWART WARNER TACHOMETER 3500 RPM
VINTAGE FORD TRUCK FUEL FILLER NECK 1930s 1940s
1950 LINCOLN REAR BUMPER CENTER SECTION LICENSE
VINTAGE AIR CLEANER CHEVY 235 ? 1950s AIR CLEANER
1936 1937 DODGE TRUCK CLUTCH PEDAL ARM AND LINKAGE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door