The fenders have some dents and dings in them. There are also some areas that have some rust rot in them. The mounting areas are pretty solid. Some spots have been welded on already too. They were in bare metal when I got them, so I had a local body shop scuff and spray some industrial primer sealer on it to keep them from rusting. These are pretty scarce these days. Asking $400 obo for the pair. Message me if your interested. Thanks for looking!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door