Set of 4 hubcaps for 1968 to 1969 Plymouth cars with 14 inch wheels. They are not perfect, there are scratches and dings. They would be good to restore or use on a survivor or driver. If you have any questions, please contact me. I prefer cash in person, but I will accept PayPal as well with an added fee of 3%. Shipping is available for the added cost of shipping, however, I will not ship out of the continental U.S.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door