This uncut key blanks works on Buick Cars from the Classic Period! There is a choice of 3 keys one is marked 1967 & 1971 second one is marked 1968 & 1972 third one is marked 1969 & 1973.. This beautiful uncut key is in excellent condition with brilliant plating and no fading to the enamel highlights made by Cole National Corp. Plus Shipping.(I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order only). $23.00 for any one key.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door