This is an aluminum GM bellhousing with what I believe to be a casting number of 6263756. The bellhousing has been powdercoated orange. It was painted years ago and has been in storage. It may have some slight imperfections in paint. There is NO Z-Bar stud or clutch ball stud included. All threaded holes look good. There may be imperfections in the housing because it is a used part. It has not been used since being painted. I examined it carefully for cracks and find none. There is a slight groove in the mating surface of the housing where it would bolt up to the engine block. It does not look like a pry mark as it is smooth. Unknown cause or if it is a manufacturing imperfection. I have no idea as to this bellhousings application. The transmission hole is about 5-1/16" diameter. I will ship free to the lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NAPA Fuel Filters 730-9566 A Long
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
Goodyear Tire Coffee Mug
Cadillac Engine Bracket
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door