1954 Pontiac NOS Front Hood Emblem Trim 19\" Length 54
1954 Pontiac NOS Front Hood Emblem Trim 19\" Length 54, Part # 517544
This molding fit on front of hood.G M 1954 Pontiac NOS HOOD FRONT NAME PLATE BAR.
The part # on the package is 517544. It is approx. 19\" in length and is die cast.
The bar appears to be in excellent unused condition for age.
There is no attaching hardware included. It includes the original package as seen in photos.
Everything included is shown in the photo. Please note: NOS does not mean perfect.
It means it was never installed on a vehicle. They were mass produced by the thousands and were
made to the standards of those days and were not show quality.
It will show small flaws and or imperfections that were the result of the chroming process and
being piled on top of one another when manufactured so please don\'t expect perfection.
Please examine the photos carefully as they are a big part of the description and ask any questions
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957,60 Ford Galaxie 500 Ford Galaxie Motorcraft
1954-1957 NOS Oldsmobile Rocket Circle Dash Emblem
1960 New Universal Unity Spotlight 205040 6 Round
1987 Ford F250 F350 Sable Mustang Explorer Escort
1956 Nash Rambler Front Park Lamp Lens
2001,14 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually Rear Chrome Center
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door