OEM BUICK WIRE WHEEL COVERS
FITS 70'S & 80'S YEAR CARS PLUS MORE.
I PURCHASED YEARS AGO & THEN SOLD CAR
ORIGINAL OWNER REMOVED FROM NEW CAR TWO WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE
NO RUST ANYWHERE, NO PITS ETC.
COMPARE MY PRICE TO EBAY, MY LISTING IS A BARGAIN
SOLD AS A SET ONLY.....!!!! THAT MEANS FOUR ( 4 )
PAYMENT IS BY USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY.
BUYER PAYS SHIPPING ,
WEIGHT ON BOX & PACKING IS 30 POUNDS
BUYER SENDS ADDRESS & ZIP CODE & DESIRED SHIPPER TO DETERMINE CHARGES
PRICE OF $ 400.00 PLUS SHIPPING IS FIRM....
I PAID OVER $ 600.00.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door