I have a pair head light pods off a 1962 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron that are in excellent condition have been in storage for the last 40 years, they have all the original wiring with head light jacks. These are hard to find in this condition. They came off a New Mexico car so there is no rust.(I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order only)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door