1967 Impala/Bel-Air/Biscayne Station Wagon Tail Gate. Needs some rust repair at the bottom on the inside, otherwise good condition. Tail Gate as shown (w/o Glass), $350. Bare Tail Gate with no parts on it, $275. Tail Gate Glass (Tinted) also available. Located in SW Virginia. Additional Pictures Available. Other 67 Wagon Parts Available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1961-62 Bel-Air 2-Dr Sedan Rear Seat
1958 Bel-Air Trunk Lid
1953-54 Bel-Air Ash Tray
1953-54 Bel-Air Glove Box Door
1958 Impala Front Left Bumper Section
1956-57 Bel-Air 4-Dr HT Left Roof Rail Molding
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door