1965 Corvette Convertible, Rally Red exterior with a Black interior and a White Soft top. Originally this car featured a Silver Pearl exterior with a black interior. This car does have driver quality paint. Under the hood is a N.O.M engine with a 4-speed manual transmission. This car could be drove anywhere, all the lights work, headlights roll up and down no problems, all the gauges work, etc...
Contact at : [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door