Volkswagen Beetle Split bumper (1930 1956) by stainless steel (VW Kfer Split Stofnger)
One set includes 1 front bumper and 2 overrides, 1 rear bumper, 2 overrides, steel bracket (4pcs), and mounting kit (bolts and screws).
The bumper is copied from the original in shape, size and is perfectly comparable to the original bumper.
The bumper is made from 304 stainless steel (it never rust, even at different temperatures), After the bumper is finished, it is polished to high gloss. It looks like chrome. The inside of the bumper is painted with many layers, making it smoother and more beautiful.
Besides bumper for VW Beetle Split, I also have bumpers for VW Beetle (1955-1972), VW Karmann Ghia, Type 3, Type 34.
The current bumper models we have: Mercedes, Datsun, BMW, Volvo, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Ford, Opel, Triumph
More than that, we always want to work towards developing more new models. So we are searching for samples from any customers who can cooperate with us to expand some kinds of products in stainless steel, rubber, steel, aluminum, copper, chrome such as bumpers, trims, plate number frames, parts of classic cars, modern cars, stainless steel tools for high-class bathrooms, stainless steel parts for high-end tables and chairs.
The choice for your car: luxury class. If you need bumpers for any classic car, please contact.
We can support for you: bumperautomobile.com, VW Beetle Split bumper, VW Kfer Split Stofnger
Email: [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door