Original GM A.I.R. pump pulley. Referred also as a smog pump pulley. Powdercoated a flat black. Has a few minor nicks around the outer edge which should be visible in photo. Pulley sits flush on my kitchen countertop. Has not been used since being powdercoated and has been in storage for many years. I believe it was removed from a 60's to early 70's GM engine. The only stamping I can find on the pulley is S1 and FRONT. Measures approx. 5-5/8" diameter. It is possible any other numbers are so faint the powdercoat covered them This is a nice pulley. I will ship free to the lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
GM Thermostat Housing 336773
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
Cadillac Engine Bracket 472 500
5 Wrenches 7/8 3/4 5/8 9/16
GM Water Pump Pulley 3790356CH
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door