This is a vintage air cleaner, looks similar to Chevy 235 type, please double check your application. Doesn't have the original mesh element, but there are reproduction mesh elements online or customize with a modern element. Use on any vintage car or truck or rat rod project. Housing measures 5-1/2" height (with lid without an element), 11" diameter, carburetor opening 2-1/4". Clean, usable condition, has some dings. Ad only allows 3 photos, we can send you more if you are interested. Message for shipping price to your zip, we use paypal.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 CADILLAC AIR CLEANER CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 4 BBL
VINTAGE SPEEDOMETER AC DELCO ELECTRIC AC 80 MPH
VINTAGE STEWART WARNER TACHOMETER 3500 RPM
VINTAGE FORD TRUCK FUEL FILLER NECK 1930s 1940s
1950 LINCOLN REAR BUMPER CENTER SECTION LICENSE
1936 1937 DODGE TRUCK CLUTCH PEDAL ARM AND LINKAGE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door