1960 New Universal Unity Spotlight 205040 6\" Round Description 12 Volts The beam tm post-mount spotlights are the only auxiliary lighting products that offer the convenience and safety of instant amiable light when and where you want it! The interior control handle with fingertip switch provides 360 degree continuous horizontal rotation and up to 120 degree vertical adjustment. The 325 series post-mount spotlights feature a 6\" halogen lamp which utilizes an hermetically sealed beam lamp rated at 160,000 candlepower, 12 volts, 50 watts and 100 hours lamp life. The lamp has a glass lens and reflector. The new designer-styled 325 series feature a head assembly made of high impact ABS with heavy-duty chrome finish. They are designed to compliment both modern and classic vehicles, and provide long service life. Installation kits are sold separately and include mounting bracket, fasteners, gasket, drill guide, trim pieces, locating template and complete instructions for do-it-yourself installation. .
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door