1960 New Universal Unity Spotlight 205040 6\" Round
Description 12 Volts
The beam tm post-mount spotlights are the only auxiliary
lighting products that offer the convenience and safety of instant
amiable light when and where you want it! The interior control
handle with fingertip switch provides 360 degree continuous
horizontal rotation and up to 120 degree vertical adjustment.
The 325 series post-mount spotlights feature a 6\" halogen lamp
which utilizes an hermetically sealed beam lamp rated at
160,000 candlepower, 12 volts, 50 watts and
100 hours lamp life. The lamp has a glass lens and reflector.
The new designer-styled 325 series
feature a head assembly made of high impact ABS with
heavy-duty chrome finish. They are designed
to compliment both modern and classic vehicles, and
provide long service life. Installation kits are
sold separately and include mounting bracket, fasteners,
gasket, drill guide, trim pieces, locating
template and complete instructions for do-it-yourself installation. .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957,60 Ford Galaxie 500 Ford Galaxie Motorcraft
1954-1957 NOS Oldsmobile Rocket Circle Dash Emblem
1987 Ford F250 F350 Sable Mustang Explorer Escort
1956 Nash Rambler Front Park Lamp Lens
2001,14 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually Rear Chrome Center
1971-1973 Ford Mustang Convertible Nos Wheel Cover
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door