2003 N. Broadway
I have A/C parts from a 1950\'s GM -- original A/C equipment (used).
Compresser, condenser, evaporator, dryer and misc. firewall housing and heater core. The compressor turns easily and the pulley spins freely.
Pittsburg, Kansas 66762
Call up until 11pm --central
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door