1964 Impala/Bel-Air/Biscayne Drivers Side Headlight Panel. Good Condition, Bead Blasted and Primed. Side Panel has some pits, but no pin holes and solid. Attached by non-original rivets. Will need Screw and Spring Kit, available aftermarket. Other '63-'64 Parts Available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala Headlight Bezels
1957 Bel-Air Dash Insert
1961-62 Bel-Air 2-Dr Sedan Rear Seat
1963 BelAir 4-Dr Sedan L/R Quarter Molding
1957 BelAir NOS 4-Dr Sedan Rear Quarter Molding
1961 Impala Bubble Top Back Glass
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door