This is an OEM 1936-37 Dodge truck clutch pedal arm swing arm and linkage, could fit other models, please research your application. Part numbers 632966 and 5805 28.
In good condition, previously painted, pedal pad is worn
Great vintage original part for your project, or use for a custom ride or rat rod.
Will ship for the cost of a 4 lb box 17" x 13" x 5"
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door