1960 lincoln continental mk V convertible with rare factory AC.....rare original sapphire poly original color...now in primer...call for info/needs...323-251-1100...excellent restorable body---solid rockers, 1/4's & doors--straight body,,,has convt top mechanism, good bumper & grill, good dash, has upholstery frames, has all door panels, has power antenna, good rear 1/4 glass...good windshield, has hood...has AC parts ...some floor rust...solid trunk...great resto candidate..323-251-1100
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 lincoln continental mk V convertible
1959 lincoln continental coupe
1960 lincoln continental 2dr hardtop/cpe.
1958, 59, & 60 lincoln parts
1958 lincoln continental MK3 convertible
1987 olds cutlass cruiser 4dr station wagon
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door