1960 lincoln continental mk V convertible with rare factory AC.....original turquise color...call for info/needs...323-251-1100...for parts/restoration...excellent restorable body---solid rockers, 1/4's & doors--straight body,,,has convt top mechanism, good bumper & grill, good dash, has upholstery frames, has all door panels, has power antenna, good rear 1/4 glass...good windshield, has hood...has AC parts ...missing carb, no grill, no eyebrows, no tail lights ...$3300...323-251-1100
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1958 lincoln continental mk 3 convertible
'58 lincoln continental mk3 convertible
1960 lincoln continental mk V convertible
59 lincoln continental mk 4 convertible..
59 lincoln continental mk 4 convertible.
1958 lincoln continental mk III 4/DR hardtop
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door