I have a 1964 Pontiac Lemans passenger door for sale.
Shipping will discussed between the buyer and me. As of right now
the door is boxed up and ready to be bought shipping will probably run you 200.00 plus dollars it will included in the price of the door.
The passenger door has no sighs of dents.
Any comments and questions about the door or if you would like more pictures/photos DON'T hesitate to to contact me.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door