1980's - 1990's Original Hurst 4 Speed Shifter knob with adjusting jam nut. Not correct packaging. Has 3/8 - 16 threads. Hurst part number 163-7626. Rare Hurst shift knob in very good used condition. -- $75.00 -- Call 440 382-8161
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969-1972 Pontiac GTO Dash Courtesy Lights
1965-66 Mustang Convertible Top Switch
1961-62 Corvette Headlight Switch
1964-67 Pontiac, GTO Dash Pot with Bracket
NOS 1963-70 Pontiac, GTO Voltage Regulator Cover
1967-68 Pontiac Steering Column Mounting Spacers
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door