2003 N. Broadway
This is a complete 265 V-8 Engine from a 1955 or 56 Chevrolet--- I will try and check in the next couple days to see whether or not the heads are the powerpack heads.
Please feel free to call me on my cell phone seven days a week up until 11 PM by calling 620-249-7977---Tommy. Or you may call our office landline during regular business hours at 620-231-CARS(2277).
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door