This is a rear bumper center section for a 1950 Lincoln per internet search of like parts, please double check your application. It still has the license plate light and license bracket. In driver condition, no major damage, has pitting and chrome wear, paint wear, light lens is cracked, original wiring is worn, surface rust in the back. Ad only allows 3 photos, we can send you more if you are interested. Message for shipping price to your zip, we use paypal.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 CADILLAC AIR CLEANER CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 4 BBL
VINTAGE SPEEDOMETER AC DELCO ELECTRIC AC 80 MPH
VINTAGE STEWART WARNER TACHOMETER 3500 RPM
VINTAGE FORD TRUCK FUEL FILLER NECK 1930s 1940s
VINTAGE AIR CLEANER CHEVY 235 ? 1950s AIR CLEANER
1936 1937 DODGE TRUCK CLUTCH PEDAL ARM AND LINKAGE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door